Goias State Astronomy Festival It was a success.
Name: Glitter Festival 2019 Adventure World 6 Edition
Start: 02/07 Closing 09/10
Official Events:
02/07 Eclipse of the Sun Meeting (60 people)
07/07 Glitter Go University Square. (150 people)
12/07 On the Moon Again (500 people 2 days)
16/07 Concealment of the Planet of the Rings (saturn) (3 people)
07/16 Partial Eclipse of the Moon (100 people)
17/07 Glitter Go Hydroland (250 people)
27/07 Message to You (Old Goias (90 people)
08/03 Glitter Go, Area 51 Townhouse (200 people)
08/04 5th Week of Astro Adventures in Alto Paraiso (200 people)
08/08 Rain of Perseid Meteors (15 people)
17/08 Lua and the ISS (30 people)
18/08 All Star Day (In memory of Professor Juan) (7 people)
24/08 New Vision Rave (900-1000 people)
28/08 Apollo 50 Solar Observation and Lecture (330 people)
05/09 Spring Session 3 Stoned Veadeiros (55 people)
98% of the events were free, the other 2% were funded at cost price for a total of 2990 people reached directly in 4 locations in the state and over 10 points in the capital.
Festival de Astronomia do Estado de Goias Foi um sucesso. 
Nome : Glitter Festival 2019 Mundo de Aventura 6 Edição
Começo :02/07 Encerramento 10/09 
Eventos oficiais : 
02/07 Eclipse do Sol Reunião   (60 pessoas) 
07/07 Glitter Go Praça Universitaria. (150 pessoas)
12/07 On the Moon Again (500 pessoas os 2 dias)
16/07 Ocultação do Planeta dos Aneis (saturno) (3 pessoas)
16/07 Eclipse Parcial da Lua ( 100 pessoas) 
17/07 Glitter Go Hidrolandia  (250 pessoas)
27/07 Messagem pra Voce (Goias velho (90 pessoas)
03/08 Glitter Go, Mansão Area 51 (200 pessoas)
04/08 5ª Semana de Astro aventuras em Alto paraiso (200 pessoas)
11/08 Chuva de Meteoros Perseidas (15 pessoas)
17/08 Lua e a ISS (30 pessoas)
18/08 All Star Day ( In memoria do professor Juan) (7 pessoas)
24/08 New Vision Rave ( 900- 1000 pessoas)
28/08 Palestra e Observação Solar Apollo 50 (330 pessoas)
05/09 Primavera Session 3 chapada dos Veadeiros (55 pessoas)
98%  dos eventos foram gratuitos os outros 2% foram financiados a preço de custo para um total de 2990 pessoas alcançadas diretamente em 4 localidade do Estado e mais de 10 pontos da capital. 


Showing 3 comments
  • 13 September 2019
    CONGRATULATIONS! The Goias State Astronomy Festival (Brazil) was a success - you reached almost 3,000 people!

    “98% of the events were free, the other 2% were funded at cost price for a total of 2990 people reached directly in 4 locations in the state and over 10 points in the capita.”

    Thank you for your Astro-Ordinary outreach efforts! And thank you for translating and including the Portuguese. It’s wonderful to read both languages.

    Community Engagement Manager, Astronomers Without Borders

    #outreach #astronomy #science
  • 24 September 2019
    Muito obrigado por sua dedicação contínua a compartilhar o céu!
    Um Povo Um Céu - One People One Sky.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment

About Me

Gunstar Team is the largest and most traditional Astronomical Organization of Goias since 2008 within the Santuario Ecologico project and in 2010 officially opened as Astronomy Club and Astro Aventura Affiliated to Astronomers without frontiers since 2013 and in 2019 considered one of the most Active Clubs in Latin America all this contributed to the Gunstar Team astro Club becoming the Gunstar Institute of Cultural Astronomy opening a new Age for Astronomy of Goias. Gunstar Team é a maior e mais tradicional organização Astronômica de Goias desde 2008 dentro do projeto Santuário Ecológico e em 2010 aberta oficialmente como Clube...


Location:Goiania, Goias
Social Media: